The Azania Front Lutheran Church is a Lutheran church serving as a cathedral for the local diocese. It is among the most well-known landmarks and tourist attractions of the city. It was built by the German missionaries in 1898, in the Bavarian style of the time, with a red-tiled roof, tiled canopies over the windows and bright white walls.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one