The North Sydney Olympic Pool at 4 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, was opened in 1936 in advance of the Empire Games which were held here in 1938 (and again in 1958). Over the years 86 world records were set here. The pool is a superb example of a 1930s Olympic pool, designed by the architects, Rudder & Grout, its architectural style integrating well with its harbourside setting. Heating was added in 2000, and an indoor pool in 2001. Aqua Restaurant, for fine dining, is situated above the pool.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one