Holy Trinity Cathedral, or the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity is an architectural and aesthetic marvel on George Headley Drive. It has a magnificent 85 foot high copper dome, one of the only structures of its kind in the Caribbean, and a fine, dynamic organ, of which only five of its kind exist in the Caribbean. It has intricate and ornate murals and decorative artwork on the inner walls, dating back to the original structure which was built in 1911. The edifice was declared a National Heritage Site by the Jamaican Government in 2000. Its exterior was designed to reflect the then popular Byzantine revival style and the interior of this grand edifice featured over 3,000 feet of inlaid decorative murals and mosaic art artwork, and four large minarets decorated with stained glass.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one