Jubilee Square was a joint venture by The Baldwin Bridge Trust and Eton Town Council in 2012 to mark the centenary of the Baldwin’s Bridge Trust, to celebrate The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012, and also to mark the 2012 Olympics rowing events at Dorney Lock. The names of donors are inscribed on the surrounding bricks. Lord Waldegrave of North Hill, Provost of Eton, opened Jubilee Square in 2012. Next to it is Baldwin’s Institute, completed in 1911 and opened in 1912. It was originally Eton Court and was bought by E.C. Austen-Leigh in 1909, who donated it as a site for a parish hall.
See it on these walks
A medal was purchased for this point by: Eton Community Association