The Legislative Council building on Broad Street is now a centre for Black and African arts and civilization. It was originally the Old Secretariat Building, and later the Federal Ministry of Justice. This E-shaped building was built in 1906, designed to marked the E of Sir Walter Egerton (1858-1947), former Governor of Lagos Colony, as the seat of the colonial administration before Lord Lugard (1858-1945) amalgamated northern and southern Nigeria.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one