The construction of the Mauritius Postal Museum started in 1865, with the museum’s inauguration in 1868. The postal museum building symbolises the efforts undertaken to improve communication both locally and internationally. The museum houses vast collections of commemorative stamps and other postal paraphernalia from around the world. One exhibit details the history of the Mauritius post using a rich assortment of photographs and artefacts. A highlight is the display about mail delivery to the remote dependencies of Agaléga and St Bandon.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one