The Mission Gardens on Watkins were formerly known as Fort Malcolm by the British Garrison, made from the 21st Light Dragoons, the regiment that arrived on the island in 1816.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one