Moore Steps connect East Circular Quay and Macquarie Street on the east side of Sydney Cove. The stairs were named after the botanist, Charles Moore (1820-1905), who restored and improved the Royal Botanic Gardens. They were designed by the City Engineer, Edward Bell (1812-75), and made of basalt, known as Melbourne bluestone.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one