Opposite the post office on Halifax St. is the old library which was which was built in 1909 through a donation of £2000 by the famous American philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie. The lovely Carnegie Building is now shared by the St Vincent National Trust and the Alliance Française, and was declared a protected National Heritage Site with effect from February 4th 2009. The new library has moved to Lower Long Lane.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one