Observatory Park is on Miller’s Point, bounded by Kent Street, Watson Road, Upper Fort Street and Bradfield Highway. It used to be called Windmill Hill when in 1796, it was the site of the first windmill. It is the highest hill overlooking Sydney when it was a settlement. The site became a signal station in 1825. It contains landmarks such as a rotunda, the Agar steps, and the Boer War Memorial.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one