St Paul’s is the catholic church in Nairobi. The foundation stone was blessed on 1 August 1969 by Pope Paul VI (1897-1978) on his historic visit to Kampala. Two student representatives from YCS were sent by Father Patrick Astor (Opus Dei), the church’s first priest, to Uganda to have one stone blessed.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one