The Our Lady of Victories Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Maseru, is a Catholic Church located in the city of Maseru. The church is governed by the Roman or Latin rite and serves as the headquarters of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Maseru (Archidioecesis Maseruena), which was raised to this status in 1961 by the Bull ‘Etsi priors’ of Pope John XXIII (1881-1963). It is under the pastoral responsibility of Archbishop Gerard Tlali Lerotholi (born 1964) and was visited by Pope John Paul II on his tour of several African countries in 1988.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one